THE INTREPIDS & THE INSTITUTION WEBPAGE

It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: DXP incoming 8th to 11th Oct
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:16 am 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
We're celebrating the recent launch of Issue 16: Power Spectrum in style by offering all our players a Double XP weekend! But that's not all, all inactive accounts in good standing will also be given access to City of Heroes and City of Villains® during the Double XP weekend!

Here are the dates and times:

* Starts: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:59 a.m. Pacific Time (11:59 a.m. Eastern Time / 4:59 p.m. British Time / 17H59 Central European Time)</li>
* Ends: Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (2:59 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:59 p.m. British Time / 8H59 Central European Time)</li>

All participating Hero and Villain characters will receive double the XP, Influence, and Infamy for their accomplishments in game. Just log in to start playing and take advantage of this opportunity to level up your favorite Heroes and Villains twice as quickly as normal!

If you or any of your friends haven't played in a while, visit City of Heroes for all the latest game news and to learn more about Issue 16: Power Spectrum. Download the PC game client or the Mac game client, or visit our official message forums for a wealth of information.

Please note: if your account expires after the reactivation weekend has started, it will not get automatically reactivated. To participate in the Double XP Weekend, you will need to reactivate your account via the usual method. Please check our Knowledge Base (European Knowledge Base available here) for more information on how to reactivate your game account.

Angus(1), Mr Meccano(9), Hard Target(5), Big Zero(18), Anubis(9), Dummy(1)

CoH Globals: @MESS or @TRASH
Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Twitter (don't expect me to update it)

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject: Re: DXP incoming 8th to 11th Oct
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 am 
The Little Manic

Seems I will look in for a while at least ... two toons painfully close to 50. ;)
Anyone else?

Zos

Level 50s in CoH - @zoser
Zoser (main), ElectroCute, CopyCatz, Fire.Fly, PaintItBlack, Kid Aurora, LittleJoe, Zoserino, Star.Born, Starchild, and Lightning.Strike

TSW - Zoser (Arcadia)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 am 

I already consciously skipped the last 2 double XP so I won't join this one either. Leveling a toon is already way too easy at the moment.
I wish the people that do join a good time though.

AP

CoV (lvl 50): Mistress of Souls (Mastermind), Mistress of Roses (Dominator), Rising Nova (Corruptor), Annie last Words (Stalker), Sister Silk (Fortunata), Sister Inquisitor (Widow), Metal Mynx (Brute), Static Shutdown (brute)

DC Online:
PvE: Airstrike (level 12 Hero, Tanker), Catastrophe (level 25 Villain, Healer)
PvP: Ghost Games (level 12 Hero, Controller)

CO: AnnaPuna (26), Annihilator (12), , Crimson Shadow (22), Enforcer (13), Law of the Dead (12), Reaper (13), Yeti (14), Slither (12), Penny Playful (14)

Aion: Aiyana (Spiritmaster)/Gorgos, Lilyth (Chanter)/Perento, Lilyth (Chanter)/Telemachus

"May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine."
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

Ill probably drop in as Cybergheist is at 49 and has been for many many moths JYD is also in the 40s

and i have the urge to make me a claws brute a DXP weekend seems like the perfect time to start one

Angus(1), Mr Meccano(9), Hard Target(5), Big Zero(18), Anubis(9), Dummy(1)

CoH Globals: @MESS or @TRASH
Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Twitter (don't expect me to update it)

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!