THE INTREPIDS & THE INSTITUTION WEBPAGE

It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Strike Pack and Weekly Target Taskforces
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 am 
Professor

Hey all

I19.5 (Strike Pack) has now gone live. Part of this is a target TaskForce for the week. See here for info.

These are going to be changing each tuesday. The first one for this week is the Statesman Task Force (or Lord Recluse SF for villains). Next weeks has already been announced (and will be the ITF).

*correction* the upcoming schedule has now been ammended and is as follows:

February 1st to February 7th - The Statesman Task Force (from Statesman in Independence Port)/ The Lord Recluse Strike Force (from Lord Recluse in Grandville)

February 8th to February 14th - Return of he Reichsman (from Dr. Kahn in Founders' Falls) / Thus Spoke the Reichsman (from Barracuda in Grandville)

February 15th to February 21st - The Lady Grey Task Force (from Lady Grey in the Rikti War Zone)

February 22nd to February 28th - Clamor and Destruction (from Sister Psyche in Independence Port) / Pirates of the Skies (from Silver Mantis in Sharkhead Isle or your supergroup or villaingroup base's mission computer or oracle)

*correction ends

For those not in the know, running this TF during it's target week will result in increased merit and XP rewards, as well as for Incarnate enabled character a drop used for crafting rare and up Incarnate items.

I'm going to suggest we use this post/thread to keep updated on the target TF for each week. I'm also going to float the idea of earmarking tuesday evenings for an SG run of that weeks target TF. Increased rewards (and Incarnate loot) is only earned for the first run, but badges can be earned for subsequent runs helping others to complete it.

How are tuesday nights for people? Are we likely to be able to field an SG TF team each week? I'd love it if we could.

Official Chiefette Translator
----------------------------------
Intrepids
LOx lvl27 Tanker
Synaptic Pulse lvl25 Defender

Legends
Ebon Hawk (Claws/Regen Scrapper)
Girl Fusion (Empathy/Rad Blast Defender)
Zenobia Blade (Broadsword/Shield/Blaze Scrapper)
Pyrokyne (Fire/Kin/Mu Corruptor)
Blaize of Glory (Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster)
Silver Falcon (Tri-form Peacebringer)
Second Sun (Fire/Rad Controller)

Institution
Bitter Blizzard lvl 50 Corruptor
Taze lvl 17 Brute

Post subject: Re: Strike Pack and Weekly Target Taskforces
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 pm 
Barbie Girl

due to my work schedule i'l be able to join on tuesday about once every four weeks ,same with sg night tbh ,thats why i havent been around that much ^^

i've read up on this ,looks cool all things conciderd :)

Mess wrote:
"We need animal costumes"

Gravity is a harsh mistress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 am 
The Little Manic

Hi,

Tuesdays I will be available about every fortnight and usually Thursdays would be no problem. So let's make SG nights TF nights, I would like that. :D

We would probably have to start around 19:30 if this is not too early?

Zos

Level 50s in CoH - @zoser
Zoser (main), ElectroCute, CopyCatz, Fire.Fly, PaintItBlack, Kid Aurora, LittleJoe, Zoserino, Star.Born, Starchild, and Lightning.Strike

TSW - Zoser (Arcadia)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 pm 
Professor

Well, I guess some are around more than others. I know I'll be tending to look to get the strike target done tuesday evenings on at least one or two characters.

Should people want to run them thursday too then I'm all in for that :)

Official Chiefette Translator
----------------------------------
Intrepids
LOx lvl27 Tanker
Synaptic Pulse lvl25 Defender

Legends
Ebon Hawk (Claws/Regen Scrapper)
Girl Fusion (Empathy/Rad Blast Defender)
Zenobia Blade (Broadsword/Shield/Blaze Scrapper)
Pyrokyne (Fire/Kin/Mu Corruptor)
Blaize of Glory (Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster)
Silver Falcon (Tri-form Peacebringer)
Second Sun (Fire/Rad Controller)

Institution
Bitter Blizzard lvl 50 Corruptor
Taze lvl 17 Brute

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am 

Hi guys,

How are we all doing? I've haven't seen a lot of you for a while and noticed lots of bods logging on without really talking to anyone. Are you guys still playing or what?

Some of the i20 stuff looks good but player numbers in game don't look overwhelming. Are you guys on other games or .... ?

I can get X on tonight if anyone else is? Haven't seen Blastor and many others for ages, for example.

X

[b]MrX Heroes: MrX Lvl 50 warshade. | MIND0R Lvl 50 mind/emp troll | The-Messenger Lvl 50 BS/regen scrap | Covert Lvl 42 kin/pys def | .Relic Lvl 42 illu/emp troll | Havoc Lvl 42 kin/elec def | The-Elemental Lvl 39 storm/dark def | Unsung Lvl 38 dark/regen scrap | WRENCH Lvl 34 shield/wrench tank | The Watcher Lvl 15 earth/rad troller | Villains: FR0STBITE Lvl 50 ice/kin corr | Dark-X Lvl 47 dark/stone brute | N'Ice Lvl 42 ice/rad corr | Vortex Lvl 42 robotics/storm MM | ShadowBaby Lvl 41 claws/regen stalk | The Cloak Lvl 41 energy/energy stalk | Thang Lvl 39 robotics/FF MM | IonFist Lvl 34 energy/ninjitsu stalk | The Somnabulist Lvl 33 dark/nec MM | Mr Kripplin Lvl 32 rad/rad corr | M0RBIUS Lvl 20 necro/poison MM | The Infrigidator Lvl 20 ice/cold corr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am 

I'm currently in DC online. I needed a short vacation from CoX again after running all taskforces multiple times (I fully IO-ed 3 toons with sets).

I'm looking forward though to try the new I20 content when I return in a week or 2.
I just hope that the Dev's will either update the difficulty slider to go up to +8 levels or such because things have gotten ridiculously easy if you bother to get the higher incarnate slots that give you +1/+2 levels. Suddenly there isn't even a red boss around anymore :( . But we'll see. So far I hear that plenty of people die in the new content so that's a good sign for me :mrgreen: .

AP

CoV (lvl 50): Mistress of Souls (Mastermind), Mistress of Roses (Dominator), Rising Nova (Corruptor), Annie last Words (Stalker), Sister Silk (Fortunata), Sister Inquisitor (Widow), Metal Mynx (Brute), Static Shutdown (brute)

DC Online:
PvE: Airstrike (level 12 Hero, Tanker), Catastrophe (level 25 Villain, Healer)
PvP: Ghost Games (level 12 Hero, Controller)

CO: AnnaPuna (26), Annihilator (12), , Crimson Shadow (22), Enforcer (13), Law of the Dead (12), Reaper (13), Yeti (14), Slither (12), Penny Playful (14)

Aion: Aiyana (Spiritmaster)/Gorgos, Lilyth (Chanter)/Perento, Lilyth (Chanter)/Telemachus

"May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine."
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am 

AnnaPuna wrote:
I hear that plenty of people die in the new content so that's a good sign for me :mrgreen:

:) well hopefully see you guy soon one way or another.

X

[b]MrX Heroes: MrX Lvl 50 warshade. | MIND0R Lvl 50 mind/emp troll | The-Messenger Lvl 50 BS/regen scrap | Covert Lvl 42 kin/pys def | .Relic Lvl 42 illu/emp troll | Havoc Lvl 42 kin/elec def | The-Elemental Lvl 39 storm/dark def | Unsung Lvl 38 dark/regen scrap | WRENCH Lvl 34 shield/wrench tank | The Watcher Lvl 15 earth/rad troller | Villains: FR0STBITE Lvl 50 ice/kin corr | Dark-X Lvl 47 dark/stone brute | N'Ice Lvl 42 ice/rad corr | Vortex Lvl 42 robotics/storm MM | ShadowBaby Lvl 41 claws/regen stalk | The Cloak Lvl 41 energy/energy stalk | Thang Lvl 39 robotics/FF MM | IonFist Lvl 34 energy/ninjitsu stalk | The Somnabulist Lvl 33 dark/nec MM | Mr Kripplin Lvl 32 rad/rad corr | M0RBIUS Lvl 20 necro/poison MM | The Infrigidator Lvl 20 ice/cold corr