THE INTREPIDS & THE INSTITUTION WEBPAGE

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Self-Rez and Invisibility target dropping in PVP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:06 pm 

Hi guys.

Does anyone know if any of those self-rez powers, such as Soul Transfer, or even the group self rez powers, such as Howling Twilight, work in PVP?

I've been developing build concepts for The Cloak, my energy/dark brute. I plan to make him a virtual 'stun machine' but should he fall in PVP I didn't know if I can bypass the respawn button and hit Soul Transfer instead?

I'm hoping so, as Soul Transfer generates an instant mag 30, 12 second stun so long as a mob is within 25ft! You are also 'untouchable' for 10 seconds so this should guarantee certain death to anyone who has the temerity to kill The Cloak! :D

Invisibility (and target dropping)
Connected to The Cloak, I did some testing with Blastor last night on the exact effects of hitting the Invisible button in the middle of a PVP bout. I was curious to know if the effect was immediate or not (including losing the to target/anchor of the newly stealthed toon)?

Just to explain the curiosity further: I was wandering what happens when you 'cloak up' in the middle of a fight. Of course, using Invisibility (from the Conceal set) renders you unable to attack anything with immediate effect - but what happens if someone has already seen you and is still attacking? Will they still lose targetting? The Cloak will, of course, have Cloak of Darkness (stealth mag 35). I am guessing/hoping that shoving on Invisibility (mag 55) will cause The Cloak to instantly drop out of visibility (and target/focus) in which case Invisibility would be as good as (if not better than) Phase Shift, Personal Force Field, Hibernate etc, etc. For a start Invisibility recharges in 20 seconds and, better than Phase Shift, PFF and all those powers, you will:
a) become invisible (of course)
b) drop target (great to shake-off autotargetting/follow-ups)

Invisibility also has a cast time of 0.75 seconds (ie it's rapid) so if it does what I think then I can see usage of Invisibility increasing a lot in PVP.

In fact, this is what happened last night in testing with Blastor (who has Invisibility on Blastor) but my toon (Relic) was only lvl 36 so I'm not sure if this was a clean result?

The test was compounded by inconsistencies with the perception ability of Tactics vs Group Invisibility (on Relic). As I understand it, Tactics is supposed to have a mag 36 perception level meaning that with Tactics on you can see mag 35 stealth toon (Cloak of Darkness and Stealth are both mag 35). However Invisibility is supposed to have a mag 55 stealth level and so someone using Tactics, in my understanding of the numbers, should not be able to see a toon running Invisibility at all. But is that you find guys?

Final two questions on this:

1) do all the normal stealth/cloaking powers (such as Cloak of Darkness, Steamy Mist, Arctic Air, etc) stack with Invisibility? I know they don't with ordinary Stealth but what happens with Invisibility? Is there no extra benefit?
2) Invisibility vs autohitting toggle debuffs (such as Snow Storm, Radiation Infection, Darkest Night, etc). Does dropping into Invisibility also drop these auto-hitting powers. My Illusion/Empath Relic has Superior Invisibility which is supposed to be stealth mag 200 so I presume that must also drop my attackers target immediately too (unless I attack)? What if one of Relic's pets attacks too? Does that drop my Invisible status too?

If you have any direct experience or first hand knowledge of these two items I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Many thanks,

The Cloak (borrowing MrX's login). :)

[b]MrX Heroes: MrX Lvl 50 warshade. | MIND0R Lvl 50 mind/emp troll | The-Messenger Lvl 50 BS/regen scrap | Covert Lvl 42 kin/pys def | .Relic Lvl 42 illu/emp troll | Havoc Lvl 42 kin/elec def | The-Elemental Lvl 39 storm/dark def | Unsung Lvl 38 dark/regen scrap | WRENCH Lvl 34 shield/wrench tank | The Watcher Lvl 15 earth/rad troller | Villains: FR0STBITE Lvl 50 ice/kin corr | Dark-X Lvl 47 dark/stone brute | N'Ice Lvl 42 ice/rad corr | Vortex Lvl 42 robotics/storm MM | ShadowBaby Lvl 41 claws/regen stalk | The Cloak Lvl 41 energy/energy stalk | Thang Lvl 39 robotics/FF MM | IonFist Lvl 34 energy/ninjitsu stalk | The Somnabulist Lvl 33 dark/nec MM | Mr Kripplin Lvl 32 rad/rad corr | M0RBIUS Lvl 20 necro/poison MM | The Infrigidator Lvl 20 ice/cold corr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

erm i know that warrior's self res power works in pvp mate, he is the only toon with it for me to try though.

As for invis power stacking, im not 100% sure but when im running hide and invis on my stalker combined with SS Stealth IO not a lot of people can see me....

Supes' 50 Family:

Super Electrode - Blaster
Warrior Electrode - Scrapper
Electrode Storm - Controller
Captain liberty Jr - Tank
Captain Snowspeed - Defender
Fallout Electrode - Corrupter
Ninja Electrode - Stalker

-------------------------------------------------
Holy Electrified Furballs!!!
Go Super Team Electrode!!!

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
@Electrode

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:09 pm 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

yep self rez's work (provided those that need to hit a target manage to hit a target)

but

Quote:
You are also 'untouchable' for 10 seconds so this should guarantee certain death to anyone who has the temerity to kill The Cloak!

fraid not mate the whole 10 seconds of god hood has been gimped with dark amour since some where round day 1 I've yet to use my dark res and experience it and dont even think of using it aghenst something with sufficent stun resist and/or high anuff defense to potentially avoid it as the'll just smack you down as your still doing you rise animation

Saying all that its great for gloating stalkers

"haha we pawned you" says group of 3 stalkers who sneekily all ASed a poor dark brute
"haha" says the dark brute who reses and beats them all to death cause they were all to stupid to move back

Angus(1), Mr Meccano(9), Hard Target(5), Big Zero(18), Anubis(9), Dummy(1)

CoH Globals: @MESS or @TRASH
Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Twitter (don't expect me to update it)

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:15 pm 

HeHe Mess. And thanks Supes. This is what I hoping to hear:
Mess wrote:
"haha we pawned you" says group of 3 stalkers who sneekily all ASed a poor dark brute
"haha" says the dark brute who reses and beats them all to death cause they were all to stupid to move back

When you back in action Mess? Anyone else tested/see first hand those Invisibility issues? :twisted:

[b]MrX Heroes: MrX Lvl 50 warshade. | MIND0R Lvl 50 mind/emp troll | The-Messenger Lvl 50 BS/regen scrap | Covert Lvl 42 kin/pys def | .Relic Lvl 42 illu/emp troll | Havoc Lvl 42 kin/elec def | The-Elemental Lvl 39 storm/dark def | Unsung Lvl 38 dark/regen scrap | WRENCH Lvl 34 shield/wrench tank | The Watcher Lvl 15 earth/rad troller | Villains: FR0STBITE Lvl 50 ice/kin corr | Dark-X Lvl 47 dark/stone brute | N'Ice Lvl 42 ice/rad corr | Vortex Lvl 42 robotics/storm MM | ShadowBaby Lvl 41 claws/regen stalk | The Cloak Lvl 41 energy/energy stalk | Thang Lvl 39 robotics/FF MM | IonFist Lvl 34 energy/ninjitsu stalk | The Somnabulist Lvl 33 dark/nec MM | Mr Kripplin Lvl 32 rad/rad corr | M0RBIUS Lvl 20 necro/poison MM | The Infrigidator Lvl 20 ice/cold corr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

1) Invisibility during a fight:

Not sure about it in PvP but I know that when I'm invisible in PvE with Blastor, as soon as I receive damage, either from an AoE attack or by a damaging area such as lava or CoT red crystals, my invisibility drops. We can try it tonight if you want, but bring a level 50 this time, and let's perform this test earlier as I was literally sleeping during yesterday's test :)...

2) Cloak of Darkness vs Perception powers:

FYI X, CoD is not an invisibility power, it's a stealth power just like regular Stealth from Concealment pool, or Steamy Mist from Storm Summoning, Energy Cloak from Energy Aura and so on. Its stealth value is around -380ft, as far as I know, while base perception value for all ATs at lvl50 is +500ft. So anyone without an extra perception power such as Tactics will be able to see you from around 100ft.

However, if you have a stealth IO, providing more than 300ft additional stealth (I guess), your opponent will require an additional perception, either from powers like Tactics, Focused Accuracy etc... or from accuracy inspirations.

Invisibility, on the other hand, has more than 600ft stealth value, that's why an additional perception is required to overcome the stealth from Invisibility alone.

The Intrepids:
Blastor-Level 50 Energy/Fire/Electrical Blaster, Dr. Blast-Level 50 Robotics/Force Field/Mace Mastermind, Holy Blast-Level 50 Peacebringer, Blasting Spines-Level 50 Spines/Regeneration/Body Scrapper, Heatblast-Level 50 Invulnerability/Fiery/Pyre Tanker, Fire Blast-Level 50 Fire/Kinetics/Leviathan Corruptor, Thunder Steel-Level 50 Ninja/Ninjitsu/Mu Stalker, Israfel the Fallen-Level 50 Sonic/Thermal/Dark Corruptor, Blastor Ascended-Level 50 Psychic/Energy/Force Blaster, Fright-Level 50 Kinetic/Dark Armour/Energy Brute, Calibro-Level 50 Dual Pistols/Radiation/Power Corruptor, Nlidia-Level 50 Gravity/Storm/Ice Controller.

The Institution:
Admiral Blast-Level 50 Energy/Energy/Mace Brute, Darkest Blast-Level 50 Mind/Psionic/Leviathan Dominator, Arbiter Blast-Level 50 Crab/Mace Arachnos Soldier, Unmerciful Steel-Level 50 Dual Blades/Willpower/Soul Brute, Mind Blaster-Level 50 Dark Miasma/Psychic/Psychic Defender, Blastor Reborn-Level 50 Ice/Electric/Force Blaster, Superiora-Level 50 Invulnerability/Super Strength/Energy Tanker, Gaia Queen-Level 50 Plant/Empathy/Stone Controller, Shadow Seer-Level 50 Fortunata/Soul Arachnos Widow, Zamana-Level 50 Time/Beam Rifle Defender, Wild Raven-Level 50 Will Power/Street Justice/Energy Tanker, Nlador-Level 50 Titan/Fiery Brute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:36 pm 

Ah Blast. Finally. My perception is increasing. :D

After never quite understanding how this part of the game mechanics worked I think I can now 'see' it.

This whole area is just like the accuracy vs defence (netToHit) logic and compounded by the same inconsistent labelling by the devs. Of course "stealth", "invisibility" and "perception" are all words that describe the same phenomena. Let's call it NetPerception.

For posterity I'm going to lay down a few calculations that I think must be close to how this works (many thanks for the above examples Blast).

Assuming normal perception to always be 500ft (which it might not) then the following calculations must all apply ('stealth' here meaning typical stealth power like Stealth, Cloak of Darkness, Steamy Mist etc):

1> Normal perception (500ft) - stealth (380 ft say) = 120ft NetPerception (only visible within 120ft).
2> Normal perception (500ft) - Invisibility (from Conceal set) (600ft) = -100ft NetPerception (effectively 0ft/invisible).
3> Normal perception (500ft) - stealth + stealth IO (680ft) = -180ft NetPerception (effectively 0ft/invisible).
4> Normal perception (500ft) - Invisibility + stealth IO (980ft) = -400ft NetPerception (effectively 0ft/invisible).

Now throw in Tactics (which Mid's describes as +69% so presumably normal perception (500ft) x 169% = 845ft) so ...

5> Normal perception + Tactics (845ft) - stealth (380 ft say) = 465ft NetPerception (visible within 465ft)!

But...

6> Normal perception + Tactics (845ft) - Invisibility + stealth IO (980ft) = -135ft NetPerception (effectively 0ft/invisible)!

And ...

7> Normal perception + Tactics + Focused Acc or similar (1190ft) - Invisibility + stealth IO (980ft) = 210ft NetPerception (only visible within 210ft).

All figures approximate based on guesses/Blast's data. The questions for me are still:

A> whether Invisibility will stack with Cloak of Darkness (which it isn't supposed to but I still want to test what happens). And;
B> what happens in situation 2> or 3> but esspecially 4> when the players toggles up his some extra stealth/invisibility. I'm guessing he will still be targetable if he applies only Stealth but I'm also guessing that he will disappear and become untargettable as soon as he applies Invisibilty (and maybe if he applies Superior Invisibility). That's what I want to know/test.
C> can you only use 1 stealth IO at a time? :D

Blast, I was early but will see if I can find you. I'll have to quickly respec MrX or the Messenger to test this. If anyone else does the answer from hard experience I would still love to see your views, so to speak.

The Cloak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:06 am 
Site Admin

MrX wrote:
6> Normal perception + Tactics (845ft) - Invisibility + stealth IO (980ft) = -135ft NetPerception (effectively 0ft/invisible)!

Your calculation is correct there mate but there are rules in the game beyond maths :)...

Here are rules, taken from a thread about Perception & Stealth, here.

A Stalker with Hide + Stealth + Stealth IO is always at the Stalker Stealth cap, regardless of level.
A Non-Stalker with a Stealth Power + Stealth IO is always at the Non-Stalker Stealth Cap, regardless of level.
ONE PERCEPTION BUFF WILL ALWAYS LET ANY TOON SEE A NON-STALKER.

What I understand from all this is that the base perception + a perception buff is always higher than the stealth cap of a non-stalker AT, either gained by Invisibility alone or by Stealth & Stealth IO...

The Intrepids:
Blastor-Level 50 Energy/Fire/Electrical Blaster, Dr. Blast-Level 50 Robotics/Force Field/Mace Mastermind, Holy Blast-Level 50 Peacebringer, Blasting Spines-Level 50 Spines/Regeneration/Body Scrapper, Heatblast-Level 50 Invulnerability/Fiery/Pyre Tanker, Fire Blast-Level 50 Fire/Kinetics/Leviathan Corruptor, Thunder Steel-Level 50 Ninja/Ninjitsu/Mu Stalker, Israfel the Fallen-Level 50 Sonic/Thermal/Dark Corruptor, Blastor Ascended-Level 50 Psychic/Energy/Force Blaster, Fright-Level 50 Kinetic/Dark Armour/Energy Brute, Calibro-Level 50 Dual Pistols/Radiation/Power Corruptor, Nlidia-Level 50 Gravity/Storm/Ice Controller.

The Institution:
Admiral Blast-Level 50 Energy/Energy/Mace Brute, Darkest Blast-Level 50 Mind/Psionic/Leviathan Dominator, Arbiter Blast-Level 50 Crab/Mace Arachnos Soldier, Unmerciful Steel-Level 50 Dual Blades/Willpower/Soul Brute, Mind Blaster-Level 50 Dark Miasma/Psychic/Psychic Defender, Blastor Reborn-Level 50 Ice/Electric/Force Blaster, Superiora-Level 50 Invulnerability/Super Strength/Energy Tanker, Gaia Queen-Level 50 Plant/Empathy/Stone Controller, Shadow Seer-Level 50 Fortunata/Soul Arachnos Widow, Zamana-Level 50 Time/Beam Rifle Defender, Wild Raven-Level 50 Will Power/Street Justice/Energy Tanker, Nlador-Level 50 Titan/Fiery Brute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 am 

That's a great link thanks Blast. I'm copying the data in here again for quick reference:

*** Stealth Caps are as follows: ***
@25: 968 (Stalker) 484.0 (Non Stalker) - Bloody Bay
@30: 1003 (Stalker) 501.5 (Non Stalker) - Siren's Call
@38: 1059 (Stalker) 529.5 (Non Stalker) - Warburg
@50: 1143 (Stalker) 571.5 (Non Stalker) - Recluse's Victory
The Perception cap is always Stalker Stealth Cap +10 feet.

*** Stalker Stealth Powers: ***
Stalker Hide + Stealth is -889 Feet.
Stalker Hide + Invis is -1111 Feet.
Stalker Hide + Stealth + Stealth IO is -1189 Feet.

*** Non-Stalker Stealth Powers ***
Most "Stealth" Powers are -389 Feet.
Stealth Power + Stealth IO is -689 Feet.
Invisibility is -611 Feet.
Superior Invisibility is -1000 Feet.

A Stalker with Hide + Stealth + Stealth IO is always at the Stalker Stealth cap, regardless of level.
A Non-Stalker with a Stealth Power + Stealth IO is always at the Non-Stalker Stealth Cap, regardless of level.
ONE PERCEPTION BUFF WILL ALWAYS LET ANY TOON SEE A NON-STALKER.

---------------------------------------

*** Perception values: ***
+ Normal inherent "Perception" range is 500 Feet.
+ Powerset Self-Perception Buffs except Tactics all give +300 feet.
+ Clear Mind/Clarity buffs vary by level (Controller @ 25 is 307.5 Feet), two applications always hits the cap.
+ Empowerment Station Buff grants 100 Feet
+ New Perception IO grants 100 Feet

Tactics Value buffs in feet:
+ 172.2 (Blaster/Tanker/Scrapper/Stalker/Brute, Bloody Bay)
+ 186.2 (Blaster/Tanker/Scrapper/Stalker/Brute, Siren's Call)
+ 208.6 (Blaster/Tanker/Scrapper/Stalker/Brute, Warburg)
+ 242.2 (Blaster/Tanker/Scrapper/Stalker/Brute, Recluse's Victory)
+ 307.5 (Defender, Bloody Bay)
+ 332.5 (Defender, Siren's Call)
+ 372.5 (Defender, Warburg)
+ 432.5 (Defender, Recluse's Victory)
+ 246.0 (Controller/Corruptor, Bloody Bay)
+ 266.0 (Controller/Corruptor, Siren's Call)
+ 298.0 (Controller/Corruptor, Warburg)
+ 346.0 (Controller/Corruptor, Recluse's Victory)
+ 184.5 (Dominator/Mastermind, Bloody Bay)
+ 199.5 (Dominator/Mastermind, Siren's Call)
+ 223.5 (Dominator/Mastermind, Warburg)
+ 259.5 (Dominator/Mastermind, Recluse's Victory)
+ 221.4 (Kheldian, Bloody Bay)
+ 239.4 (Kheldian, Siren's Call)
+ 268.2 (Kheldian, Warburg)
+ 311.4 (Kheldian, Recluse's Victory)

---------------------------------------

*** So, who can hit the Perception Cap solo? (AKA "Who can see a maxxed-Stealth Stalker?") ***

+++ Bloody Bay: (Level 25, Cap of 978 feet)

Tankers/Scrappers/Blasters - Yes, Need Empowerment buff OR Perception IO.
500 (Normal Base Perception)
172.2 (Tanker/Scrapper/Blaster/Stalker/Brute Tactics @25)
300 (Powerset self +Perception like Focussed Senses/Targetting Drone)
= 972.2 Feet, 4.2 Feet over the Stealth Cap. Not quite enough to see a Stalker within melee range.
A Perception IO or Empowerment buff will cover the last 5.8 feet.

Defenders - Yes, Need Empowerment buff AND Perception IO.
307.5 (Defender Tactics @25)
= 807.5 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will cover the last 170.5 feet.

Controllers - No.
246.0 (Controller/Corruptor Tactics @25)
= 746.0 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 232 feet.

Warshades - Yes, need no extras.
221.4 (Kheldian Tactics @25)
300 (Powerset self +Perception - Shadow Cloak)
= 1021.4 Feet

Peacebringers - No.
221.4 (Kheldian Tactics @25)
= 721.4 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 256.6 feet.

+++ Siren's Call: (Level 30, Cap of 1013 feet)

Tankers/Scrappers/Blasters - Yes, Need Empowerment buff OR Perception IO.
186.2 (Tanker/Scrapper/Blaster/Stalker/Brute Tactics @30)
= 986.2 Feet.
A Perception IO or Empowerment buff will cover the last 26.8 feet.

332.5 (Defender Tactics @30)
= 832.5 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will cover the last 180.5 feet.

Controllers - No.
266.0 (Controller/Corruptor Tactics @30)
= 766.0 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 247 feet.

Warshades - Yes, need no extras.
239.4 (Kheldian Tactics @30)
= 1039.4 Feet

Peacebringers - No.
239.4 (Kheldian Tactics @30)
= 739.4 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 273.6 feet.

+++ Warburg: (Level 38, Cap of 1069 feet)

Tankers/Scrappers/Blasters/Stalkers/Brutes - Yes, Need Empowerment buff OR Perception IO.
208.6 (Tanker/Scrapper/Blaster/Stalker/Brute Tactics @38)
= 1008.6 Feet.
A Perception IO or Empowerment buff will cover the last 60.4 feet.

372.5 (Defender Tactics @38)
= 872.5 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will cover the last 196.5 feet.

Controllers/Corruptors - No.
298.0 (Controller/Corruptor Tactics @38)
= 798.0 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 271 feet.

Dominators/Masterminds - No.
223.5 (Dominator/Mastermind Tactics @38)
= 723.5 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 345.5 feet.

Warshades - Yes. (It's 0.8 feet short without buffs)
268.2 (Kheldian Tactics @38)
= 1086.2 Feet, 0.8 Feet short of the cap.

Peacebringers - No.
268.2 (Kheldian Tactics @38)
= 768.2 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 300.8 feet.

+++ Recluse's Victory: (Level 50, Cap of 1153 feet)

Tankers/Scrappers/Blasters - Yes, Need Empowerment buff AND Perception IO, or Focussed Accuracy.
242.2 (Tanker/Scrapper/Blaster/Stalker/Brute Tactics @50)
= 1042.2 Feet.
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will cover the last 110.8 feet.
FOCUSSED ACCURACY from the Tanker/Scrapper Epic Pools also adds another 300 Feet.

Defenders - No.
432.5 (Defender Tactics @50)
= 932.5 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT the last 220.5 feet.

Controllers - No.
346.0 (Controller/Corruptor Tactics @50)
= 846.0 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 307 feet.

Warshades - Yes, Need Empowerment buff OR Perception IO.
311.4 (Kheldian Tactics @50)
= 1111.4 Feet
A Perception IO or Empowerment buff will cover the last 41.6 feet.

Peacebringers - No.
311.4 (Kheldian Tactics @50)
= 811.4 Feet
A Perception IO combined with an Empowerment buff will NOT cover the last 341.6 feet.

Main source for all these numbers is the US board thread here:

> http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthre ... age=3&vc=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 pm 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
A> whether Invisibility will stack with Cloak of Darkness (which it isn't supposed to but I still want to test what happens). And;

I've never felt the need to take invis on tainted so not sure how CoD interacts with invis or stealth for that matter however warshades have almost a identical power (its name escapes me) if CoD works teh same as (insert forgoten thing here) then both stealth and invis will not work with it what i found happened if i was running stealth and toggled (namless thing) stealth would de toggle and vice versa the same also happened with invis.

the (namles thing) did however work with stalth/invises granted by others so steamy mist or grant invis all worked on me

that any help?

PS ill be back some time after the 3rd as thats when my broadband should now go live (unless BT screw it up again)

Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:46 pm 

Thanks Mess. Cloak of Darkness must be the same then - thanks:
Mess wrote:
stealth would de toggle and vice versa the same also happened with invis.

But it still looks as though Invisibility + a stealth IO will be useful - as long as it does immediately drop the PVP attacker's targetting. I'm testing that with Blastor later.

For The Cloak I'll grab a perception IO too so I'll be at the maximum perception ability too (with CoD's 60% perception bonus).

I'll update this after the testing with Blastor later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:36 pm 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

Cool i look forward to finaly working out if cod is any good

and woooot BT finaly fixed my net now just need to set up the rig

Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians

The rest of my Alts

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!