THE INTREPIDS & THE INSTITUTION WEBPAGE

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm

All times are UTC

Dates! Sorry cant please all just need all majour people to warn if they cant make certain dates!
Tuesday 15th August 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Tuesday 22nd August 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Tuesday 29th August 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:00 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Mess wrote:
ah your useing it rong the idea is u then use one of the stecial file editors to remove any unwanted guff (names etc etc) then use fraps

I just find it easier using fraps, I know I can go through /demorecord then /demostop and then open it through CoH then record that onto Fraps. I might try it out first and see if everything works then I will do it for the wedding if I cant get to grips with it I wont :)

Knux [50] Tanker
Pyroember [47] Dominator
Orange Defender [25] Defender
Shiverz [20] Blaster
Soniblaze [19] Controller
Knuxie [15] Warshade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Is everything on for tonight :?:

Knux [50] Tanker
Pyroember [47] Dominator
Orange Defender [25] Defender
Shiverz [20] Blaster
Soniblaze [19] Controller
Knuxie [15] Warshade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:00 pm 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

I have no idea??????

Any one????

Angus(1), Mr Meccano(9), Hard Target(5), Big Zero(18), Anubis(9), Dummy(1)

CoH Globals: @MESS or @TRASH
Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Twitter (don't expect me to update it)

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:20 pm 
Pretty Boy

THE WEDDING!

Blastor: Welcome Intrepids and friends
Blastor: We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our bestwishes to the words which shall unite Lauren Peace and Tomorrow Man,
Blastor: two soulmates,
Blastor: in marriage.
Blastor: Soulmate, as Richard Bach says in The Bridge Across Forever, is someone who has locks that fit our key, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks...
Blastor: Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise.
Blastor: Now, should there be anyone who has caused why this couple should not be united in marriage, they must speak now or forever hold their peace.
Mini-Nukette glances around for villainous interruptions.
Blastor: who is it that brings this woman to this man?
MESS: *hope no one needs a pee and raises there hand*
Zoser: Me.
Blastor: Lauren & Thomas, life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live together. Love is given to us by our family or by our friends. We learn to love by being loved.
Blastor: Learning how to love and living together is one of the greatest challenges of life, and is the shared goal of a married life.
Blastor: Now let us hear your vows
Blastor: Lauren?
Lauren Peace: It took some time to think of the words to say
Lauren Peace: but for me the best way was in the form of a short poem i wrote
Catz: *Grabs a tissue*
Lauren Peace: so I begin
Lauren Peace: I can not promise you a life of sunshine, I can not promise eternal peace, But what i have to offer, Is the most valued piece of me.
Lauren Peace: My heart I bestow to you today, To take in your mortal hand, To hold with you ‘till the end of the world, In new adventures all unplanned.
Lauren Peace: My heart I open to you Tomorrow Man. I shall stand with you through whatever Paragon has to offer and Ii'm very proud to say I will be your lawfully wedded wife. So with this ring I give you all that is mine for now and forever!
Lauren Peace kneel
Blastor: and Thomas?
Tomorrow Man: I, Thomas Wells, take you, Lauren Peace, to be my wife, my constant companion, my faithful friend and my one true love from this day forward, forever and ever, until the end of time.
Tomorrow Man: I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before.
Tomorrow Man: I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together.
Tomorrow Man: I give you my hand, my heart, my love, from this day forward 'till the end of our times.
Blastor: Lauren, do you take Thomas to be your husband?
Lauren Peace: I Do
Blastor: Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?
Lauren Peace: I Do
Blastor: And Thomas, do you take Lauren to be your wife?
Tomorrow Man: I Do.
Blastor: Do you promise to love, honour, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?
Tomorrow Man: I Do.
Blastor: Now exchange the rings. Sgt. Steele?
Sgt Steele *hands Tomorrow Man the Rikti plasteel ring*
Blastor: Lauren and Thomas, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows,
Blastor: I now declare you to be husband and wife.
Blastor: Congratulations, you may kiss the bride.
Blastor: But please, do keep it dignified :)
Tomorrow Man: *Gives Lauren the most perfect kiss in the history of kisses*
Lauren Peace Kisses Tomorrow Man
Enchanter: HURRAY
White Fox cheers
Zoser: Bravo!
Blastor: Now fireworks everyone
Knux: Woo!
Ebon Hawk: roar
Dark Leader: HURRAY
Lauren Peace: ohhhh pretty
AnnaPuna: I'm awake....I'm awake
Enchanter: ooh nice
Blastor: congratulations guys, I cannot be happier
Falscrimjager military salute
Mini-Nukette: The first irradiated wedding in Paragon City history.
sparkz cheers
Ebon Hawk: Congrsatulations guys
Dark Leader: HUH? WAHTS GOING ON i MUST HAVE GONE TO SLEEP AGAIN!
Mistress Heal: *wipes eyes*
Sgt Steele: Up up.. and away!
Tomorrow Man: *kiss*
Lauren Peace: *kiss*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:00 am 
Site Admin

:)

Unfortunately I missed one of my macros so my Richard Bach bit is not complete :)

Anyway, it was great fun but unfortunately I didn't have time to take screenshots. I'd like to add the wedding into our News section and create a slideshow in our webpage. So please email me if you have pictures guys...

Thanks.

The Intrepids:
Blastor-Level 50 Energy/Fire/Electrical Blaster, Dr. Blast-Level 50 Robotics/Force Field/Mace Mastermind, Holy Blast-Level 50 Peacebringer, Blasting Spines-Level 50 Spines/Regeneration/Body Scrapper, Heatblast-Level 50 Invulnerability/Fiery/Pyre Tanker, Fire Blast-Level 50 Fire/Kinetics/Leviathan Corruptor, Thunder Steel-Level 50 Ninja/Ninjitsu/Mu Stalker, Israfel the Fallen-Level 50 Sonic/Thermal/Dark Corruptor, Blastor Ascended-Level 50 Psychic/Energy/Force Blaster, Fright-Level 50 Kinetic/Dark Armour/Energy Brute, Calibro-Level 50 Dual Pistols/Radiation/Power Corruptor, Nlidia-Level 50 Gravity/Storm/Ice Controller.

The Institution:
Admiral Blast-Level 50 Energy/Energy/Mace Brute, Darkest Blast-Level 50 Mind/Psionic/Leviathan Dominator, Arbiter Blast-Level 50 Crab/Mace Arachnos Soldier, Unmerciful Steel-Level 50 Dual Blades/Willpower/Soul Brute, Mind Blaster-Level 50 Dark Miasma/Psychic/Psychic Defender, Blastor Reborn-Level 50 Ice/Electric/Force Blaster, Superiora-Level 50 Invulnerability/Super Strength/Energy Tanker, Gaia Queen-Level 50 Plant/Empathy/Stone Controller, Shadow Seer-Level 50 Fortunata/Soul Arachnos Widow, Zamana-Level 50 Time/Beam Rifle Defender, Wild Raven-Level 50 Will Power/Street Justice/Energy Tanker, Nlador-Level 50 Titan/Fiery Brute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:00 am 
SG Costume Kitty
 WWW  Profile

Very nice TM, I get mentioned twice yay! With two names :D White Fox and Catz!

City of Heroes 50's
Catz [Tanker], Blazeix [Brute], White Fox [Triform Peacebringer]
Champions Online
Catz [37 Might/Sorcery], Deus [15 Power Armour/Munitions]

World of Warcraft
Avalei [85 Frost Death Knight] [Server: Defias Brotherhood],Ahlorian [85 Protection Paladin], Ayrn [83 Frost Deathknight], Avali [85 Fury Warrior] [Server: Argent Dawn]
DC Universe
Catz [14 Ice/Brawling Tank]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:07 am 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

well i have a few screen shots and should have a entire demo file of the wedding(still to cheak it) which im sure u can take screen shots from so ill e-mail u them when i get a chance

Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians
Tainted Mess (50) Brute, TRASH (50) Brute, Magmite (50) Brute, Smelt Furnace (50) Brute

The rest of my Alts

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 pm 
Site Admin

merci monsieur...

The Intrepids:
Blastor-Level 50 Energy/Fire/Electrical Blaster, Dr. Blast-Level 50 Robotics/Force Field/Mace Mastermind, Holy Blast-Level 50 Peacebringer, Blasting Spines-Level 50 Spines/Regeneration/Body Scrapper, Heatblast-Level 50 Invulnerability/Fiery/Pyre Tanker, Fire Blast-Level 50 Fire/Kinetics/Leviathan Corruptor, Thunder Steel-Level 50 Ninja/Ninjitsu/Mu Stalker, Israfel the Fallen-Level 50 Sonic/Thermal/Dark Corruptor, Blastor Ascended-Level 50 Psychic/Energy/Force Blaster, Fright-Level 50 Kinetic/Dark Armour/Energy Brute, Calibro-Level 50 Dual Pistols/Radiation/Power Corruptor, Nlidia-Level 50 Gravity/Storm/Ice Controller.

The Institution:
Admiral Blast-Level 50 Energy/Energy/Mace Brute, Darkest Blast-Level 50 Mind/Psionic/Leviathan Dominator, Arbiter Blast-Level 50 Crab/Mace Arachnos Soldier, Unmerciful Steel-Level 50 Dual Blades/Willpower/Soul Brute, Mind Blaster-Level 50 Dark Miasma/Psychic/Psychic Defender, Blastor Reborn-Level 50 Ice/Electric/Force Blaster, Superiora-Level 50 Invulnerability/Super Strength/Energy Tanker, Gaia Queen-Level 50 Plant/Empathy/Stone Controller, Shadow Seer-Level 50 Fortunata/Soul Arachnos Widow, Zamana-Level 50 Time/Beam Rifle Defender, Wild Raven-Level 50 Will Power/Street Justice/Energy Tanker, Nlador-Level 50 Titan/Fiery Brute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:54 pm 
Pretty Boy

Archived for posterity

TM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:10 pm 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

bugger bugger bugger still need to email blast

*runs of to serch hard drive for drmo files*

MESS

Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians

The rest of my Alts

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

at once :) ...

The Intrepids:

The Institution:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:30 am 
Forum Monkey
 YIM  Profile

:D of course master *grovel grovel*

Heroes
MESS (50) Tank

Villians

The rest of my Alts

Catz wrote:
/em praise
You are God like!